Drum Circle??????Mar 29, 2020 start 4:-4:30

bizwah

Mar 29, 2020, 4:06:20 PM3/29/20
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello All:

Ivey Joe says he will be going to drum at the park starting between 4 - 4:30 to drum away the virus for those who are interested!

Your decision to play or  ???????

Just passing the message you all!

Smith (US), Paul O

Mar 29, 2020, 4:19:29 PM3/29/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com

Much as I miss you guys and would love to drum on this beautiful afternoon, and with all due respect to Ivy, this seems a little irresponsible to me, and I don’t think it sets the best example for the community. Hate it, but I’ll be staying home – hoping to accelerate the demise of this thing so we can get back to drumming without concern.

Best to all,

Paul

Kathleen Throckmorton

Mar 29, 2020, 5:20:11 PM3/29/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Me too.  Love to drum- but not worth the risk.  If we don’t all contribute to helping get rid of this nightmare, it will just continue on its uncontrolled path.  Ivy Joe- please take care.

Kathleen

Sent from my iPhone

polla...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2020, 9:20:07 PM3/29/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
FYI all parks are closed until April 17th.

On Mar 29, 2020, at 4:20 PM, 'Kathleen Throckmorton' via Drum Circle Huntsville AL <drumci...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Me too.  Love to drum- but not worth the risk.  If we don’t all contribute to helping get rid of this nightmare, it will just continue on its uncontrolled path.  Ivy Joe- please take care.

pama...@knology.net

Mar 30, 2020, 7:42:27 PM3/30/20
to polla...@gmail.com, drumci...@googlegroups.com
I want to remain one of the old ones for as long as i can. Love you all and be safe. When the virus is over see you then. See you in Spirit in the mean time in my dreams. I can listen and watch you and play along on Youtube. Its fun.
Love and Light
Pama and Sue

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

Kenny Thompson

May 31, 2020, 4:12:59 PM5/31/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Any drumming today?

Sent from my iPhone

bizwah bizwah

May 31, 2020, 4:14:03 PM5/31/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
yes about 5pm

PAMA LYONS

May 31, 2020, 4:27:59 PM5/31/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
sounds good. Sue and I will see you all there
Pama

May 31, 2020, 5:01:15 PM5/31/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Well, it's 4pm, and I'm not dressed correctly. Can't get dressed properly in time.

Gina McKinley

May 31, 2020, 11:23:12 PM5/31/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com