Kevin Walker

4 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

bizwah

непрочетено,
28.11.2020 г., 12:39:0328.11.20 г.
до Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello All:

Sorry to share this info but Ivey called today and said that Kevin Walker passed last Sunday Nov 22, 2020. He was a regular but we had not seen him for a while, He has undergone several medical issues including kidney and had lost an eye. He liked playing the congas.
From time to time I would joke with him and say somebody get a tape to capture the sounds he was making on the congas. He would give a big smile!

I am not aware of any other details.

Here is a link for his facebook page:

kwatpark.pngkwcar.pngkwdapper.pngkwymca.png

Robert Pearce

непрочетено,
28.11.2020 г., 12:45:4728.11.20 г.
до drumci...@googlegroups.com
Thank you For sharing. I remember him, a very good chap and a passionate drummer. Wish I had photos to share. I know he was not well for a long time. RIP, my brother. :)

Pama Lyons

непрочетено,
28.11.2020 г., 12:47:4628.11.20 г.
до drumci...@googlegroups.com
So sad. I remember him. Of course. So sorry to loose him. He was a nice guy. Sending love and light to his family.
Pama

Pama's Talk Show

Donald McCrary

непрочетено,
29.11.2020 г., 16:08:5929.11.20 г.
до drumci...@googlegroups.com,Pama Lyons
I'am saddened by this news. I'm happy that I opened my home and hospitality to Kevin. I'm so sorry for the hardships that he endured both health wise and personal. But I do know that he is no longer suffering. May he Rest In Peace.

lwa...@aol.com

непрочетено,
30.11.2020 г., 1:00:1630.11.20 г.
до drumci...@googlegroups.com,lyon...@gmail.com
Sorry to hear this. Thank you for letting us know. Will be keeping his family and friends in my heart.

Lauren Welburn

taras

непрочетено,
30.11.2020 г., 11:20:2330.11.20 г.
до drumci...@googlegroups.com,lyon...@gmail.com
I remember Kevin. Offering my Condolences. I will always hold a most special place in my heart for my drum circle family.
Bless him and his family

kwymca.png
kwatpark.png
kwdapper.png