Halloween Potluck and Drum Circle

Andrew Spraggins

Oct 13, 2020, 9:57:38 PM10/13/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody!
  We are planning on having a get-down on Halloween, October 31st. Come celebrate the full moon, when the veil is the thinnest, at Barbara's house at 5:30. Potluck, bring your own beverages, costuming encouraged but not required. You must RSVP with me or Allan to get on the list and get directions. Hope to see you there!

--
Andy Spraggins

Melonie King

Oct 14, 2020, 1:21:30 AM10/14/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
You all enjoy. I cannot make it to this event.

Best regards,
Melonie

Pama Lyons

Oct 14, 2020, 8:50:06 AM10/14/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
you guys have fun. I like to have a  quiet evening on Halloween.
Be safe.
Pama

--
Pama's Talk Show

Gina McKinley

Oct 14, 2020, 11:25:35 AM10/14/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like to join. Thank you

Gina Lynn McKinley

Smith (US), Paul O

Oct 14, 2020, 8:40:13 PM10/14/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com

Andy:

Would love to join.  Would need to service the Trick-or-Treaters in the neighborhood (assuming that’s happening this year) before heading out though.  Have been getting ~40/year recently – lots of very little ones in the neighborhood.  Likely could join ~8:30 or 9:00 if that’s not too late.  Let me know.

Regards,

Paul