Drum Circle New Meeting Time at 3pm until ?? As of Nov 8, 2020

bizwah

Nov 6, 2020, 10:29:11 AM11/6/20
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello All:

Some have asked for an earlier meeting time so we will meet at 3pm.

This is due to its getting darker earlier and the temperature dropping as the Sun goes down.

We are approaching the season of few outdoor sessions as the cold weather comes in so you may want to take advantage  of good temperatures when we have it.

Note:
1.  We had a good time last Saturday Oct 31, we missed some of you and you missed a good time and good food, thanks to Barbara (a gracious host and great backyard with a pit fire!) and Andy in organizing the event. It was a lot of fun!

2.  Sometime ago some of us played at the Triana Health Clinic (THC), Doug (who had set it up) called today and said he will join us next Sunday and in addition the THC will have a fundraising/display at the Camp/MidCity on Sunday Nov 8, 2020, from 1-5pm.

Meanwhile keep your hands warm practicing rhythms until we circle!

Bam de bam bam
Allan

Pama Lyons

Nov 7, 2020, 6:55:04 PM11/7/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Hi Drumcircle,
I'm not sure if any of you remember Sharon Phillips. She used to come and play at the drum circle for many years until her illness overcome her. COPD. She passed away on September 19, 2020, at around 6 pm. Her partner is also very ill with cancer and is just now getting around to dealing with her memorial. I know it's a working day for a lot of you, but if you could possibly make it it would be wonderful. Barbara Spalding, Sharon's partner of over 40 years is worried that not many people will show and Sharon's family is going to be there. They are coming from Nashville and other parts of the South. She is in hopes that a good turnout will be there for Sharon. If you remember Sharon, I hope you can make it. Cake and coffee are being served afterward. Thank you. Sincerely. Pama

 A memorial service to celebrate the life of Sharon Phillips will be held at the Center of Light on Nov.9 2020 at 2:30 pm. Covid 19 precautions will be practiced.

Pama's Talk Show