September JazzInThePark

bizwah

Sep 18, 2021, 12:16:26 PM9/18/21
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello All:
Jazz in the Park is occurring this month so two more Sundays we will not meet in the Park but last Sunday we went to the park on the other side of the parking lot from the Lumberyard at Cleveland Ave NW and Meridian St N.

We had a good time.

If the weather permits we can circle over there for the next two weeks and keep this location in mind as activities "pop up" in the park and we can go over to the "Lumberyard" park.

Until Bam de bam bam

Allan

Robert Pearce

Sep 26, 2021, 1:53:25 PM9/26/21
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Beautiful Day to You all,

Allan gave permission for this blast out to all of you. Because it is getting dark earlier, starting today, we will be meeting @ 4pm.

Let's get out, let's Be there, let us enjoy the elements of what such a Beautiful Day can bring!

As Allan always advocates,

Until Bam de bam bam

Robertoe