Drumming at Rei

Mary Hinkson

Nov 17, 2019, 10:33:57 AM11/17/19
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
I have a great deal for the drum circle. Today is the last day for the rei grand opening (at the new midcity development). It starts at 3 pm. There will be free food and music drink. I met the marketing guy and he said we could come out today in the parking lot and play. So please come out and enjoy. He said we could play in the future too. I will be there and not at the park.

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Hinkson

Nov 17, 2019, 1:56:51 PM11/17/19
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Unless I get at least three others beside myself (total 4) we won’t play. I will be near the main door at 3-3:15 to see if anyone shows. We will take it from there.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2019, at 09:33, Mary Hinkson <mehma...@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a great deal for the drum circle. Today is the last day for the rei grand opening (at the new midcity development). It starts at 3 pm. There will be free food and music drink. I met the marketing guy and he said we could come out today in the parking lot and play. So please come out and enjoy. He said we could play in the future too. I will be there and not at the park.

Sent from my iPhone

Richard Harper

Nov 17, 2019, 2:45:40 PM11/17/19
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there.

--

...just a nail in the carpenter's hand

Mary Hinkson

Nov 17, 2019, 3:43:23 PM11/17/19
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Richard I am here and gave them a heads up for either way

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Hinkson

Nov 17, 2019, 3:59:23 PM11/17/19
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
If anyone else is coming and thinks they won’t be here by 3:15 please let me know

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Hinkson

Nov 17, 2019, 4:29:00 PM11/17/19
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Richard apparently no one wants to do this opportunity. So leave your drum in your car. It’s too bad lots of people to see and hear us. You can still go in and get some food. Thanks for your stepping up.

Sent from my iPhone

M. K.

Nov 17, 2019, 4:42:41 PM11/17/19
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
I wish the HSVDrumCircle a lovely Thanksgiving and holiday season. Hope to see you all in 2020.

Cheers,
Melonie King