Unable to ingest all the columns

Hassain K

Oct 20, 2021, 7:43:05 AM10/20/21
to Druid User
Hi All,

we have around 300 Columns to ingest into druid.

when we ingesting , we noticed that only first 74 columns are loaded. and remaining columns are dropped off.

i'm unable to get anything from logs.

pls let me know if i'm missing anything,

Thanks
Hassain K

Vaibhav Vaibhav

Oct 20, 2021, 8:34:43 AM10/20/21
to druid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hassain K ,

Do you have rows in those columns being dropped? You need to have at least one row for every column which needs to be ingested in druid.

Best Regards,
Vaibhav

Stelios Philippou

Oct 20, 2021, 8:49:51 AM10/20/21
to druid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hassain,

Druid will drop off any columns that do not have any values in them.
Are you certain that you have values in the remaining data ?

Hassain K

Oct 21, 2021, 2:36:35 AM10/21/21
to Druid User

Hi ,

we have values for the  dropped columns.

During parse_data it is showing all column and when we move ahead with parse_time it reject all the columns after 74 ..

Thanks
Hassain K