Ingestion data 0 row

zhaoxuan ji

Sep 14, 2022, 11:28:39 AM9/14/22
to Druid User
Hi,
When I ingested the data as described in the documentation https://druid.apache.org/docs/latest/tutorials/index.html, the ingestion is successful, but there is 0 row in the DataSource.
druid.jpg
so I can't query with the dataset.

Could someone help me?

Regards,
Zhaoxuan

Mark Herrera

Sep 14, 2022, 3:39:19 PM9/14/22
to Druid User
Hi Zhaoxuan,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot of your Datasources. It looks like there aren't rows for any of your Datasources? When you look under the Ingestion tab of the console, are you seeing any pending or failed tasks?

Best,

Mark

Ben Krug

Sep 14, 2022, 6:22:55 PM9/14/22
to druid...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zhaoxuan -

What do the segments page, and the historicals on the services page look like?  Can you send screenshots of those?

zhaoxuan ji

Sep 14, 2022, 8:51:25 PM9/14/22
to druid...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

image.png
The ingestion task looks successful all.

I tried to add a new cache algorithm to druid and then I couldn't ingest the data after recompiling.

But I downloaded the source code from github again and compiled it, it still does't work. So I don't think it's because I modified the source code.

Best,
Zhaoxuan

Mark Herrera <mark.h...@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 03:39写道:

zhaoxuan ji

Sep 14, 2022, 8:53:47 PM9/14/22
to druid...@googlegroups.com
image.png
image.png
image.png
Hi,

Would you like to see these contents?

Zhaoxuan

Ben Krug <ben....@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 06:22写道:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Druid User" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/druid-user/CAP%2BetTumOBMx-R3hA%2BSGnbtcW6Px2JmGc1gJ0Dy3xSKA3jrGcQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Ben Krug

Sep 14, 2022, 9:04:26 PM9/14/22
to druid...@googlegroups.com
I've never seen this before - published segments, not real-time, with 0 rows (let alone with MB in size).  You might need to go through overlord and coordinator logs (eg) and look for clues.

zhaoxuan ji

Sep 14, 2022, 10:04:37 PM9/14/22
to druid...@googlegroups.com
image.pngSorry that I would like to ask where is the overload and coordinator logs? I am a new user.

I was able to ingest data a month ago, but now I can't.

Best,
 Zhaoxuan

Ben Krug <ben....@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 09:04写道:

Ben Krug

Sep 14, 2022, 10:33:11 PM9/14/22
to druid...@googlegroups.com
no problem!  Check under var/sv - there should be a logs directory with subdirectories.  You can zip and upload the latest coordinator and overlord logs if you want.

zhaoxuan ji

Sep 14, 2022, 10:36:51 PM9/14/22
to druid...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my sv subdirectory is empty.  Which configuration is not well matched?
image.png

Ben Krug <ben....@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 10:33写道: