Druid (and many other) talks at OSA Con on Nov 2

Robert Hodges

Oct 24, 2021, 6:55:25 PM10/24/21
to Druid User
Hi everyone,

We have a couple of great talks related to Druid at OSA Con on Nov 2.  OSA Con is a free, online conference on open source analytics. Our goal is to bring together analytic project committers and app devs from across a wide range of communities. The Druid sessions are part of a great line up that covers at least 10 community projects plus a bunch of apps built on them.
  • Gian Merlino is on a panel about the future of open source analytic databases with lead committers from ClickHouse, Pinot, and PrestoDB.
  • Peter Marshall is talking about using Druid on clickstream data.
  • Rachel Pedreschi is discussing data rivers.
Our company works on ClickHouse, which means we don't always see the great ideas from other projects. We're looking forward to seeing Druid community folks at the conference and learning more from you. Thanks to all the Imply folks who submitted proposals. They were really good. I hope many of you will sign up and attend.

Best regards, Robert Hodges