Druid container-pod allocated resources not reflecting

Chaitanya Ravi Kidambi

Apr 7, 2022, 2:47:06 AM4/7/22
to Druid User
Hi all,

I have installed Druid with the below configuration . However there are some issues wrt how these are allocated actually in run time

druid-perf.PNG

Though I have allocated 20 CPUs in the deployment, druid only takes 12.9 CPUs as limit(as seen in the Graphana dashboard screenshot). I have attached the screenshot
Capture.PNG

I tried this with different combos , and the allocated limit has to be almost double for this to be using the CPU . Why do we have this kind of a problem with druid container ?

The usage of the CPU doesnt go beyond the limit shown here (12.9 CPUs) even though I have allocated 20 CPUs for the middle managers.

Could someone help me with this query?

Regards,
Chaitanya

Peter Marshall

Apr 8, 2022, 6:01:09 AM4/8/22
to Druid User
The most thorough doc I know of that could help answer this is: