Kafka emitter is emiting all matrices (Druid 25.0.0)

已查看 39 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mrugesh Kadia

未读,
2023年2月28日 03:00:082023/2/28
收件人 Druid User
Hi,

We are using Kafka ingestion to insert data into druid. our segment granularity is 1 hour. we are getting future events and late events. so, we are having multiple segments for 1 hour (some time 100)

We are using kafka-emitter for matrices.
below matrices are generated for each segments:
  1. query/wait/time
  2. query/segmentAndCache/time
  3. query/segment/time
I want to disable those matrices.

I changed `druid.monitoring.monitors` configuration. but it is but working.

I kept only one value in it.
druid.monitoring.monitors=["org.apache.druid.java.util.metrics.JvmCpuMonitor"]

still it is emitting all matrices. I tested druid.monitoring.monitors into both configuration files, `runtime.properties` and `common.runtime.properties`

Thanks,
Mrugesh Kadia

Mrugesh Kadia

未读,
2023年2月28日 03:01:392023/2/28
收件人 Druid User
I changed `druid.monitoring.monitors` configuration. but it is but working.

but it is not but working

Sergio Ferragut

未读,
2023年3月14日 11:34:452023/3/14
收件人 Druid User
Query metrics are not configured through monitors, they are emitted when emission is turned on.
But what emitter are you using? Some of the emitters have a whitelist of metrics to emit, like the graphite emitter here: https://druid.apache.org/docs/latest/development/extensions-contrib/graphite.html#white-list-based-converter

Mrugesh Kadia

未读,
2023年3月15日 02:48:382023/3/15
收件人 Druid User
we are using kafka emitter. is there any way to filter/disable some metrics?

Sergio Ferragut

未读,
2023年3月27日 21:27:512023/3/27
收件人 Druid User
No. It does not seem to have that option.

Are you a java programmer?
It is an open source project and that sounds like something cool to add as an option to the extension.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子