Has anyone faced error in ingestion for a particular Datasource Name?

Abhishek Singh

Jun 28, 2024, 10:23:31 AMJun 28
to Druid User
Hi

I am using druid ingestion spec for native batch ingestion which is working for all the datasource (160+) except for one particular Data Source Name. If i use different Data Source Name for the same backend (parquet files) druid is able to ingest, the Data Source Name i have checked is not a reserved keyword in druid, it is "fact_doctor_summary_denorm". Could anyone please help me with what might be causing a particular data source name to not be successfuly ingested.

Thanks & regards,
Abhishek

John Kowtko

Jun 28, 2024, 3:34:59 PMJun 28
to Druid User
Hi Abhishek,

If it was streaming ingestion then I might look at the druid_datasources table in the Meta DB to see if there were old records for datasources with that name.   For batch it's possible there are druid_pendingSegments records.

There may be other tables in there that I am unaware of, so I suggest check the rest of the schema as well.

Let us know what you find.

Thanks.  John

Peter Marshall

Jul 1, 2024, 3:19:47 AMJul 1
to Druid User
Is this coming in from S3? I believe that underscores are not valid in bucket names.

Abhishek Singh

Jul 1, 2024, 3:24:20 AMJul 1
to druid...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I checked for the druid_pendingSegments, there were no records for the datasource, will check and update for the others metadata.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek

Abhishek Singh

Jul 1, 2024, 3:26:21 AMJul 1
to druid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

It is connected to Azure. Have tried clearing the data source from deep storage but the same issue persists.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek