Live in London or Paris? RSVP: Druid training + the Druid Summit watch party on Nov 9!

Jelena Zanko

Oct 19, 2021, 4:27:50 PM10/19/21
to Druid User
Hello, Druid community! We're so excited to announce upcoming events that we'll be holding in person in London and Paris on November 9.

The first set of events are dedicated to the launch of our Apache Druid® BASICS training course! The expert-led training is completely free and will be accompanied by lunch and networking with your fellow Druid practitioners. If you'd like to attend, you must register on the following event pages:

Immediately following the training, we're hosting the second set of events: the Druid Summit watch party! We're inviting you to join us for pizza and beer as we watch the keynotes and a few breakout sessions. To attend this event, please register separately via the following links:

You are most welcome to attend one or both events in your metro, and please feel free to share with fellow Druid enthusiasts! Both events are free, but do require registrations via the above event links so we can maintain accurate headcount for catering purposes and COVID space restrictions.

If you'd like to attend the Apache Druid® BASICS training virtually, then head on over to the Druid Summit website to register!

Cheers,
The Imply Community Team