multi-stage query for DBeaver

АМИР З

Nov 23, 2022, 8:17:28 AM11/23/22
to Druid User
Hi all.
How can I use multi-stage query in DBeaver?
On the project where I work, there is a requirement to create some kind of materialized views from datasources.
I have Druid 24.0 installed on my machine, I checked the multi-stage query on the web interface of Druid itself, it works, but when I try to repeat the same "insert into new_table ***" operation in dbeaver, I get the following error: Remote driver error: SqlPlanningException: Cannot execute INSERT with SQL engine 'native'.

Senthil Valli

Nov 23, 2022, 5:11:36 PM11/23/22
to Druid User
Hi,
At this stage MSQ (SQL ingest) is not supported with DBWeaver or other db tools. It is only possible through Druid Console.

Vadim Ogievetsky

Nov 23, 2022, 6:08:03 PM11/23/22
to Druid User

АМИР З

Nov 24, 2022, 1:21:23 AM11/24/22
to Druid User
Thank you.
Will this feature be available for db tools in future versions?

четверг, 24 ноября 2022 г. в 03:11:36 UTC+5, senthil.va...@imply.io:

АМИР З

Nov 24, 2022, 1:22:48 AM11/24/22
to Druid User
Thank you.
Yeah, I'll have to find a way to call this api from dbeaver

четверг, 24 ноября 2022 г. в 04:08:03 UTC+5, Vadim Ogievetsky:

АМИР З

Jan 19, 2023, 3:19:22 AM1/19/23
to Druid User
Hello. Hope you're doing well.
I guess MSQ feature is still not available on dbeaver, even on the version 25.0 Right?
четверг, 24 ноября 2022 г. в 03:11:36 UTC+5, senthil.va...@imply.io: