Need sample ingestion spec to load S3 data

Hassain Kalluru

Dec 7, 2022, 4:58:25 AM12/7/22
to Druid User
Hi All,

looking for sample ingestion spec(.json) file to load S3 data into druid

my requirement

source --> S3

Deep store --> Local

s3 bucket is protected with access key ,secret key and session token

I Tried all the option it is not working for me . if anyone already worked on this , pls help me with ingestion spec doc.

Thanks
Hassain K

Sergio Ferragut

Dec 8, 2022, 11:29:00 AM12/8/22
to Druid User
Take a look at this section of the docs: https://druid.apache.org/docs/latest/ingestion/native-batch-input-sources.html#s3-input-source
In the "inputSource" of the "ioConfig" section you can specify the:
   "properties": { "accessKeyId": "KLJ78979SDFdS2", "secretAccessKey": "KLS89s98sKJHKJKJH8721lljkd" }
You may also need to specify the "endpointConfig" (also in the docs referenced above) if you are not using the s3 for deep storage.

Let us know how it goes.