Development mailing list migration

Gian Merlino

May 3, 2018, 3:17:07 PM5/3/18
to druid-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

As we have been discussing in various other threads, we are migrating our development list to Apache infrastructure as part of our overall migration to the Apache Incubator. We will be putting the Google Groups list in read only mode shortly.

Our user list will remain at druid...@googlegroups.com for the time being.

Gian

Gian Merlino

May 3, 2018, 3:17:09 PM5/3/18
to druid-de...@googlegroups.com
I left out the part where I say the actual email address of the new mailing list :)

Gian