Right-click on source - Delete - content not in Trash?

floqde...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2023, 4:26:05 PM1/15/23
to DropSync
Hi
So I had a folder pair setup and wanted to set a new Source folder, so I right-clicked and selected Delete thinking it would just clear the source but it deleted the folder from my drive.
It's not in the trash - I need it back!
Where has it gone? Can I find it?
Cheers
James

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 21.23.28.png

Ira Cooke

Jan 15, 2023, 8:51:49 PM1/15/23
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Dear James,

Sorry but your folder is gone.  Did you read the message that pops up (see screenshot below)?

Best wishes
Ira

On 16 Jan 2023, at 7:26 am, floqde...@gmail.com <floqde...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
So I had a folder pair setup and wanted to set a new Source folder, so I right-clicked and selected Delete thinking it would just clear the source but it deleted the folder from my drive.
It's not in the trash - I need it back!
Where has it gone? Can I find it?
Cheers
James

<Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 21.23.28.png>

<Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 21.23.28.png>

floqde...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2023, 6:40:05 AM1/16/23
to DropSync
Thanks Ira

I think I must have clicked Continue without reading the prompt! Doh.