Stuck on "launching", doesn't start syncing

a.de...@mac.com

Nov 25, 2020, 9:06:49 AM11/25/20
to DropSync
I have a new device that I'd like to backup with Dropsync, just the way I do it with a VPS and another device.
It's configured exactly the same way as the others in terms of rsync settings, SSH access works as I can see the list of files and folders, however it's stuck in "launching" mode when I start the sync. It's been like that for about 30 mins this morning, then I rebooted the source and destination devices but I still have the same issue.
Any idea why it doesn't launch? Where can I find logs to troubleshoot this?
Thanks