Unable to show App in Dock

Vinton Coffman

Oct 16, 2017, 1:13:16 PM10/16/17
to DropSync
I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling but I still get this error.  It used to start up fine but I stated getting this error after some update but I don't remember if it was an OS or DropSync update.

"DropSync was unable to display itself in the dock.
Reverting to dockless mode.  Please contact support
for help with this error.
"
<Quit button>

Is there anyway to fix this.

I'd like to see if I can sort the files by date but without the menus I don't know if that is even an option.  If sorting by modification date isn't an option I think that would be an incredibly useful addition.

Thank you,

Vinton

Ben Padilla

Aug 1, 2019, 5:10:53 PM8/1/19
to DropSync
Hi Vinton,

I just got the same error. I was wondering if you found a solution or contacted the DropSync support team?

Cheers,
Ben

Vinton Coffman

Aug 1, 2019, 8:49:05 PM8/1/19
to drop...@googlegroups.com
I’m suing 3.1.5(2412) and everything seems ok now.  It appears in the dock and menu bar.

I don’t remember how it was fix, sorry.

Vinton

Vinton Coffman

Principal M2M Applications Engineer