Dropsync Beta Expired?

sketc...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 11:10:47 AM1/7/19
to DropSync
Hello All

Turning on Dropsync this morning (v 3.1.4) for all our machines, we encountered an error (screen shot below), indicating the beta build is expired, and to reach out.

Any help resolving this would be sincerely appreciated.

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.21.41 AM.png

Ira Cooke

Jan 7, 2019, 4:23:16 PM1/7/19
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Beta versions of DropSync do expire.  The current beta has some improvements relating to scripting.  If you don’t need those, then I suggest you download the most recent full version from mudflatsoftware.com

If you do need enhanced scripting support then it would be good to hear from you directly.  I still have some further improvements I would like to make before releasing a new beta.

Best wishes
Ira

Sent from my iPad
<Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.21.41 AM.png>