Sync won't delete files or folders

Bren Rose

Jan 12, 2020, 10:32:59 AM1/12/20
to DropSync
Running DropSync v3.1.5
OSX 10.14.6 (Mojave)

Two external drives
Set to sync from left to right
Deleting files or folders on the left drive does not affect the right drive
When I run a preview I get the message "Sync would result in no changes"

How can I force mirror the left drive with the right drive?

Bren Rose

Jan 13, 2020, 7:58:58 PM1/13/20
to DropSync
Answered my own question. The answer is here:

While I saw the "Delete extraneous files at the destination" section I did not realize it was a clickable field. I clicked the Right arrow, ran the process and it worked.

M. A. S.

Aug 20, 2020, 8:08:08 AM8/20/20
to DropSync
Yeah, I too got tripped up with those arrows.  Every since DropSync 1.0, they haven't been standard Mac GUI elements and that makes it hard to know if they are selected or not.  Radio buttons might be better, i.e., "on" for a direction is a black radio button (filled).