Possibility of getting a new license download for a lost license? (Crashed machine)

Robert Hood

Aug 6, 2018, 2:07:37 PM8/6/18
to DropSync
I just had a catastrophic fail of my Mac Pro, and the license was on an internal drive, Is it possible to get a new download link to the license I bought? I've sent an email to support, and also to the irac...@mudflatsoftware.com which just came back with the following:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: irac...@mudflatsoftware.com
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 <irac...@mudflatsoftware.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown.
Remote system: dns;vade-in2.mail.dreamhost.com (TCP|17.172.80.95|29576|66.33.205.213|25) (vade-backend13.dreamhost.com ESMTP Postfix [Ubuntu])

Thanks for your help...

Ira Cooke

Aug 6, 2018, 4:29:06 PM8/6/18
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear about your Mac Pro!  I’ve reset the download expiry on your license so you should be able to retrieve it again at this link

Many thanks for telling me about my mail issue.  I recently switched hosting providers and neglected to change mx records for my mail.  That should be fixed within a day or so now.

Best wishes
Ira

Robert Hood

Aug 7, 2018, 7:40:21 AM8/7/18
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much Ira, Great app BTW…

Bob

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DropSync" group.