Schedule not running

floqde...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2021, 7:05:18 AM9/17/21
to DropSync
Hi
Not sure why but when I configure a folder pair to run with a scheduled time it doesn't get triggered.
This was working for me last year.. perhaps I've deleted something from launchagents or launchdaemons folder?
Cheers
James

Ira Cooke

Sep 17, 2021, 9:56:42 PM9/17/21
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Dear James,

Do you have the app running all the time?  When you create a schedule within the app you need to keep the app running for it to work (you can configure it to only show as a menu item though).

If you want to schedule syncs without having the app running I usually recommend using an AppleScript, triggered by an external agent such as your calendar.

Best wishes
Ira

floqde...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2021, 8:43:33 AM9/21/21