How to remove folder pairs on left side of the GUI?

J David Spalding

Nov 9, 2023, 6:36:26 PM11/9/23
to DropSync
How to I remove the folder pairings with in the GUI (the window on the left side) without deleting the original folders?  I just want to clean up the interface and I have a bunch of old pairings in there now.

Thanks in advance

Ira Cooke

Nov 9, 2023, 7:59:23 PM11/9/23
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Dear David,

No worries. First select the pair you want to delete. Then go to Folder Pairs -> Delete Selected

PastedGraphic-1.png

J David Spalding

Nov 9, 2023, 8:03:39 PM11/9/23
to DropSync
That still is deleting the folders on the root directory and not just the folder pairs within DropSync.

Ira Cooke

Nov 9, 2023, 9:09:28 PM11/9/23
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Are you sure? This action most definitely should not delete root folders.

Can you send me more details of what you are doing with some screenshots?

Best wishes
Ira

J David Spalding

Nov 10, 2023, 12:58:18 PM11/10/23
to DropSync
I keep getting this pop-up message (attached)
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 5.06.28 PM.png

Ira Cooke

Nov 10, 2023, 2:15:38 PM11/10/23
to drop...@googlegroups.com
This is fine. You can click continue

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Nov 2023, at 3:58 am, J David Spalding <jdavids...@gmail.com> wrote:

I keep getting this pop-up message (attached)
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dropsync/b05cc23c-1ede-456b-ae34-32ab7005da13n%40googlegroups.com.
<Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 5.06.28 PM.png>

J David Spalding

Nov 10, 2023, 2:30:26 PM11/10/23
to DropSync
Ok, thank you.