Clicking check box on remote folder ( or file! ) has no effect in the configure view

Andras Szerdahelyi

Sep 30, 2019, 2:10:29 PM9/30/19
to DropSync
Hi,

i just purchased the app on the app store and i'm unable to add a remote folder or file via SSH. No matter what checkbox i click on the left ( see attached image, marked with red ) nothing happens. I can see the "mouse left click down" effect on the checkbox but it never becomes selected and the app doesn't react in any other way either.

i can see a single line logged in system.log on each click

Sep 30 11:09:15 <redacted> DropSync 3[55874]: action toggleIncludeAtSelectedRow:

thanks,
Andras
Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 11.01.00 AM.png

Ira Cooke

Sep 30, 2019, 4:08:44 PM9/30/19
to drop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andras,

You need to have both sides setup before it will allow a selection. This is because it checks to find a matching folder on the other side whenever you make a selection.

Best wishes
Ira

<Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 11.01.00 AM.png>

Andras Szerdahelyi

Oct 1, 2019, 2:30:34 PM10/1/19
to DropSync
Ira,

thanks, that was it. IMO this could be called out better in the UI.

thanks,
Andras