Kjar not getting deployed at all kie-server instances

sahil khandelwal

Dec 28, 2022, 12:42:11 PM12/28/22
to Drools Usage
Hi,

We have a kie-server embedded as spring boot application deployed as containers on Kubernetes. These are running in managed mode i.e I am able to deploy my kjar from business-central workbench.
We have chosen to isolate our sit, prod kie-server by kie-server id. (ex: kie-server-sit, kie-server-prod).
The problem happens when i scaled up my kie-server to two instances or more (all having same kie-server id), business-central deploys to only one them.

I want to know whether it is possible to deploy my kjar from business-central to all instances of kie-server.

Or do i need go via the approach of running kie-server as managed and configuring scanner to poll these kjars from my nexus.

Appreciate your suggestion on these.

Thanks
Sahil Khandelwal

Richa Singh

Apr 7, 2023, 9:30:24 AM4/7/23
to Drools Usage
Hi,

Did you get any resolution to the issue?
We have deployed kjar in docker container in Azure app service. The scanner thread seems to just hang.
Only restarting the service works.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks
Richa