Memory leak in stateless session

Javier Andrade

Feb 24, 2022, 3:47:10 PM2/24/22
to Drools Usage

Hi. I am working with Business Central version 7.61.0.Final and KIE Server version 7.61.0.Final. I created my project using Decision Tables and deployed it to KIE Server. I execute my rules through the KIE Server REST API. The KIE session is stateless, so the facts must be automatically removed at the end of the request.

My problem is that the memory is increasing and never eliminated. So, when I run stress tests (for example, 1000 requests) the server collapse.

The memory usage before tests is 31% and after tests (1000 requests) is 74%

I tried to change the deployment settings (Runtime Strategy equal to Per request, Persistence Mode equal to None, and Audit Mode equal to None), but the memory continues to increase

I hope you can help me, thanks!

deployment settings 2.png
memory before tests.png
memory after tests.png