Adding external dependecy to project

Varun Mallya

Mar 17, 2023, 12:14:28 PM3/17/23
to Drools Usage
Hi,
I recently tried to add an external dependecy to my business central project via the UI. However i was then unable to access any data object which i had defined and got this error in the UI.

Unable to complete your request. The following exception occurred: java.lang.IllegalAccessError:failed to access class com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$26 from class com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$26$1 (com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$26 is in unnamed module of loader 'deployment.business-central.war' @7f1a536a; com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$26$1 is in unnamed module of loader java.net.URLClassLoader @26590627).

What i am doing wrong?

Thanks & Regards,
Varun Mallya

Varun Mallya