Deregister the remote server before going for an upgrade

Jeeva Raj

Feb 7, 2023, 10:35:45 AM2/7/23
to Drools Usage
Hi team,
      I just wanted to remove or deregister the previous remote server before going for an upgrade. Because in earlier version, we were using kubernetes deployment for jbpm-server but in current version we're using statefulset instead of that. In fresh install it works fine. If there is three pod then all the pods get registered as remote server using there dns but during an upgrade time the previous remote server come along with it. So I just wanted to remove that during an upgrade. Help me if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Jeeva