Memory usage increasing after each request although the type of session is 'stateless'

Jairo Dávila

Dec 14, 2021, 4:11:42 PM12/14/21
to Drools Usage

Hi, hope you can help me! I'm currently working with business central Version 7.56.0.Final, and I deploy the project to kie-server and then execute the rules using kie-server-client REST API. My problem is that I’m finding high usage of memory until server collapse, while I do performance tests.

The type of session of the project is ‘stateless’ so I don’t know why although all the facts are disposed, the memory usage increase after each request. To monitor the increase of memory I execute the command “docker stats” and analyze the column “mem usage”

Thanks!

Toshiya Kobayashi

Dec 23, 2021, 12:19:04 AM12/23/21
to Drools Usage
Hi,

Could you capture a heap dump and share the analysis with an analyzer tool (e.g. Eclipse Memory Analyzer) so that we can confirm what objects occupy the heap space?

Thanks!
Toshiya

2021年12月15日水曜日 6:11:42 UTC+9 jairog...@gmail.com: