Business rules architecture

Krupyansky

Apr 26, 2022, 5:08:52 AM4/26/22
to Drools Usage
Hello Team!

To organize the code in an application in an efficient way, we use the principles of clean architecture described by Robert Martin.
As a result, we get a reliable, maintainable and scalable code.

Right now I'm creating an application using Drools.
I'm concerned about potential issues with testing, maintenance rools in grl or xml formats. Are there any principles, practices, according to which effective architectures of business rules are built?

I will be glad to any answer (book, article, github project, video on YouTube and so on).