Class loading errors

Philip W

Mar 3, 2022, 12:50:45 PM3/3/22
to Drools Usage
I  have a jbpm which worked fine loading in version 7.2.0.Final in wildfly. We have moved to 7.66 and we are having issues with the class-loading.

Both methods are in the KModuleDeploymentService class.

We invoke the restservice createContainer with the maven reference.  I can see in the debugger that i parses the pom and correctly finds and loads from the repository the dependent jars.  I can see that the jars are loaded correctly from the method:
 dependencies = module.getJarDependencies(new DependencyFilter.ExcludeScopeFilter("test", "provided"));

But then it tries to run processClassloader(kieContainer, deployedUnit); and it just uses the parent class-loader from the kie-server which does not have the required jars and then fails saying it can't find the classes which we have reference in the jbpm.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Philip.