CVE issues in Drools

Richa Singh

Jan 3, 2023, 5:33:15 PM1/3/23
to Drools Setup
Hi,

We use the kie-server docker container  https://quay.io/repository/kiegroup/kie-server?tab=info. We are using the latest version i.e. 7.73.0. The base images and libraries have many CVE vulnerabilities

e.g

Java (Maven) Security Update for com.fasterxml.woodstox:woodstox-core (GHSA-3f7h-mf4q-vrm4)

Java (Maven) Security Update for org.yaml:snakeyaml (GHSA-w37g-rhq8-7m4j)

What is a recommended approach to handle the vulnerabilities? How do we contribute to resolving these vulnerabilities?

I saw a related post regarding contributing to resolve the Synk issues but there was no response to the thread.

Thanks