Contributor Permissions Not working?

Thomas Reid

Mar 14, 2021, 12:28:41 PM3/14/21
to Drools Setup
Hi All
From the Documentation in the drools/jbpm user guides a "contributor" that is added to a space/project with a type of "Contributor" (as opposed to admin or owner) should not be able to edit/update itself or other contributors.

However, creating a user set as "contributor" at both project and space level (and no other permissions whatsoever on that project and space) it seems I have access to be able to edit contributors, including changing that users contributor type to owner and removing other owners.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

At the space level:
  • Owner: Update contributors, delete spaces, create and delete projects

  • Admin: Update contributors (except owners) and create projects

  • Contributor: Create projects

At the project level:
  • Owner: View, update, build, deploy, and delete projects

  • Admin: View, update, build and deploy projects

  • Contributor: View, update and build projects

Thanks

Thomas Reid

Mar 14, 2021, 12:29:09 PM3/14/21
to Drools Setup
I should add this was on version 7.48.0.Final