Ruleflow in Drools

dcal...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 8:04:21 AM11/5/20
to Drools Setup
Hi all,

I'm new in Drools, but i've been working with Jrules a lot of time.  Actually i'm learning, and starting with the Hello World projects.....:D

After I few lessons I realized that I can't create Ruleflows in Drools as I do with JRules. I can define a tag inside the rule called "ruleflow", but I cant create complex ruleflows in a Graphical way.

Do you now if it is possible to do this in Drools?

Thx
David

Nicolas Héron

Nov 5, 2020, 8:12:00 AM11/5/20
to drools...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Please have a look here

https://nicolas-heron.gitbook.io/droolsonboarding/drools/lesson_4__ruleflow

Regards

De : <drools...@googlegroups.com> au nom de "dcal...@gmail.com" <dcal...@gmail.com>
Répondre à : <drools...@googlegroups.com>
Date : jeudi 5 novembre 2020 à 14:04
À : Drools Setup <drools...@googlegroups.com>
Objet : [drools-setup] Ruleflow in Drools

Chuck Herrick

Nov 5, 2020, 8:31:12 AM11/5/20
to drools...@googlegroups.com
The closest you can get is to create a BPM workflow with tasks that you connect to rules.

Also check out ruleflow-group and agenda-group. These are rule attributes, under "options". These are basically alternatives to "fire-all-rules".
___
Chuck Herrick
Hashem Yevarex Otha