SpringBoot + Drools on AKS

Yeshwanth Ramesh

Jun 6, 2024, 9:49:29 AMJun 6
to Drools Setup
After transitioning our application from Docker to AKS, we encountered issues with rule execution consistency. Upon investigation, we discovered that when adding new rules via the API, the working memory of one pod which the request hit was being updated, resulting in inconsistent results across pods. When requesting other pods to execute the new rules, they were failing as the rule didn't get loaded into the working memory of other pods.
Can anyone suggest existing solutions or best practices for implementing a Drools application in AKS?