Drool-Workbench Database

Madhav Patsariya

Mar 15, 2023, 5:49:24 AM3/15/23
to Drools Setup
Hi, I wanted to be know whether drools-workbench have a database where I can store my data models (similar to MySQL workbench) and those models can be called while creating a decision tree

Alex Porcelli

Mar 15, 2023, 8:32:09 PM3/15/23
to drools...@googlegroups.com
There’s no database; all data is stored in git repositories.

Data models for Drools are basically java POJOs

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 5:49 AM Madhav Patsariya <madhavpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I wanted to be know whether drools-workbench have a database where I can store my data models (similar to MySQL workbench) and those models can be called while creating a decision tree

Regards,
Alex Porcelli
http://porcelli.me