Versions of deploy containers in Business Central (BC)

drd...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2021, 2:56:00 PM8/18/21
to Drools Setup
I have a version of BC running on my laptop and my company has a version running on a server.  Deployed jar files on the server appear in the repo directory as expected, so a pom.xml referring to an artifact with version 2.0.0 appears as <group-id>_<artifact-id>_2.0.0.jar.  The BC on my local machine is saving the artifacts with a timestamp and version number appended, e.g., <group-id>_<artifact-id>_<version_id>-20210817.143014-1.jar.

Where do I set my the BC on my local machine to not suffix the archive with timestamp/version information?  I turned off developer mode, and still get the information added.

I need the uniformity in naming to deploy to other machines.  Thanks!  David