Design suggestions for drools setup

Santhosh

Aug 29, 2022, 8:32:43 AM8/29/22
to Drools Setup
Hi,

We are planning to use drools rule engine for one of our use cases. We will have about 2 million rules and growing periodically. To do a drools setup for this scenario, we are thinking to make a logical grouping of 2000 rules per stateless kie session. and have like 900 such kie sessions. We know which session to invoke based on incoming facts. We have to process around 3 million events per minute.

Can you please review if this setup is good. Can you please suggest your ideas if any to use for this scenario?

Thanks