Drools Business Central UI issue

Liqun Du

Mar 3, 2021, 10:21:17 AM3/3/21
to drools...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
After we upgraded the Drools Workbench 6.5 to Business Central 7.49, we noticed that the left "Project Explorer" is collapsed every time when we select an object or a rule from the left project panel. We have to click the most left ">" sign again to expand the "Project Explorer", which takes a few seconds (seems reloading from the backend server). Is this a configuration issue? I attached the screenshots for your reference.

Thanks,

--
Liqun
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 10.03.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 10.02.58 AM.png

Alex Porcelli

Mar 3, 2021, 10:24:54 AM3/3/21
to drools...@googlegroups.com
This is not a bug, it's a feature :)

From 6 to 7 we transitioned to use the Library view and avoid using the Project Explorer. We didn't completely remove it as there are a few use cases that we'd need to rely on it.

Regards,

Liqun Du

Mar 3, 2021, 10:54:15 AM3/3/21
to drools...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex for the quick response. How to choose Library view? I do not see this option (see attached screenshot).
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 10.27.23 AM.png

--
Liqun