custom drl operator not working in 7.71 when upgrading from 7.31

shirisha polati

Jun 29, 2022, 4:39:19 PM6/29/22
to Drools Setup
I have registered the custom rule operator(contains_any) with  definition that implements
org.drools.core.base.evaluators.EvaluatorDefinition. It was working in 7.31 at the latest that I am aware of. Has there api for registering a new evaluator definition changed?

we are registering the custom definition:
     kieServices.newKieModuleModel().setConfigurationProperty("drools.evaluator.contains_any", ContainsAnyDefinition.class.getName());

This is the log message when running the rule:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Build Errors: Error Messages: Message [id=1, kieBase=defaultKieBase, level=ERROR, path=rule1.drl, line=18, column=0 text=[ERR 102] Line 18:41 mismatched input 'contains_any' in rule "rule1" in pattern] Message [id=2, kieBase=defaultKieBase, level=ERROR, path=rule1.drl, line=0, column=0 text=Parser returned a null Package]