Given a DMN -- How can i generate scesim File without using Business Central

Kunal Kishan

Jul 18, 2024, 1:04:32 PM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to Drools Setup
Hi,

Given that I dont use Business Central Workbench -- which java library has to be used so that input would be a DMN and output would be SCESIM file.

The idea is to generate an excel out of SCESIM where testers can provide values and then run another program to execute test scensio against the DMN,
'

DMN  --> Tool --> Generates a SCESIM File -> Convert to Excel -> User Submits the Excel --> run the sceism against the DMN

I know there is a project  incubator-kie-drools ---> "drools-scenario-simulation"  -- but dont know where / how to start -- if any one can throw some light -- it would be really helpful