Strategy and options in drools for building Promotions Engine

Usama Nasir

Nov 9, 2020, 2:23:18 AM11/9/20
to Drools Setup
We have a requirement to build a promotion engine where a seller can go and define promotions like Buy one Get One , Spend X get Y % off  etc. So the actual rules like when the promotion will be applied is provided by the seller through our front end screen , please see the attachment.

How can we use drools here ? Which strategy can help us to do this easily in drools considering the actual conditions of the rules are provided by the seller.

Thanks
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 11.21.43 AM.png