No/wrong response from kie-server

Bé Entjes

Jan 13, 2021, 4:28:01 PM1/13/21
to Drools Setup
Hello,
Im am pretty new to working with drools en kie-server/kie-wb.
But, after some issues I managed to setup a kie-server and kie-wb on wildfly.
I created a decision service and deployed it.

Calling the service from within the same machine using Insomnia works fine.
Making the same call from another machine doesn't work as expected.
First of all port 8080 is not responding.
Using portlister.exe  opens the port (test netconnect gives me a TcpTestSucceeded : True)
In Insomnia though I get the response "Received HTTP/0.9 when not allowed"
I think this is strange because portlistener shows me the incomming call as :
Client connected
  POST /kie-server/services/rest/server/containers/tryout/dmn HTTP/1.1
  Host: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080
  accept: application/json
  content-type: application/json
  Authorization: Basic QmV3YXJlOkJld2FyZSUyMQ==

Why is the server responding differently  making a remote call or a call from within the same machine?
Any suggestions?
What did I miss in setting up the server?
Please help.