Reason for inclusion of Kie ,drools etc jars in every layer to call a drools jar?

Ranjan Das

Mar 3, 2021, 10:03:55 AM3/3/21
to drools...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone ,

I have created a java jar (lets call it a wrapper jar) which is calling the rule jar (created from workbench)  to execute the rules.
To call  and execute the rules from this wrapper jar, i have included all the kie api's in the library of this application.

Now, when i import this wrapper jar (which contains all the kie api's ,jars etc inside it) into some other java application still i have to add all the kie api ,drools jars to library of this new application else it is not able to instatiate the kie related objects .

Any reason why it is so ?
Is there any way by which i will add only the wrapper jar(which contains all the kie,drools etc jars inside it ) to my new application and it will execute the rules ?

Thanks In Advance
Thanks ,
Ranjan das