How to configure Kie Server as a remote server in Business-Central Workbench

jun guo

Mar 19, 2024, 4:04:20 AMMar 19
to Drools Setup
I installed business-central using quay.io/kiegroup/business-central-workbench 7.73.0.Final Image and configured the username and password. I can access http://{MY_IP}:8080/business-central/ normally.

At the same time, I installed kie-server using kiegroup / kie-server Image, configured the username and password, and could access http://{MY_IP}:8180/kie-server/services/rest/server normally.

my question is:
1. How should I configure kie-server as the remote server of business-central? Which parameters of which files need to be configured specifically? Can you give me a configuration example?
2. When I use the browser to access http://{MY_IP}.138:8080/business-central/rest/controller, RESTEASY003210: Could not find resource for full path: http://{MY_IP}:8080/ appears. business-central/rest/controller, I'm not sure if this is normal

Richard Bourner

Mar 27, 2024, 9:04:02 PMMar 27
to Drools Setup

jun guo