drools business central cluster

lhemen

Feb 25, 2021, 1:53:44 PM2/25/21
to Drools Setup
Hi , I am new to drools and I have a use case to cluster two bc boxes for high availability,

1. I understand how to pass apache artemis detail parameters to each boxes  but have doubt on how to install and configure the AMQ artemis on one node? can some one give me working example of how to  install and configure AMQ artemis so that i can start from there.

2. in the above link i saw a paragraph saying " Infinspan doesn’t need any change to work with Business Central but if the user changes username or password you should use these System Properties to modify the default values already configured."
does it mean business central has default  configured infinspan?

lhemen

Mar 4, 2021, 2:40:10 PM3/4/21
to Drools Setup
HI, can some one look into the above issue. Its been a while 👆