Error after runnning the jboss/business-central-workbench-showcase docker image

Ranjan Das

Jan 6, 2022, 2:02:11 PM1/6/22
to drools...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team ,

I am trying to run the jboss/business-central-workbench-showcase image in my clients docker environment which is not connected to the internet.
One admin user has pulled the image and maintained it in the client image registry.

I am able to run the image using the below command but the application is not working properly

when i create any file lets say data object in the workbench , it is showing a popup "Editor model couldn't be loaded from path : default://master@MYspace/.../XYZ.java
In the alert box it is showing"Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.default:artifact:jar:1.0.0".

If i create a docker file and copy all the jars to the maven repository and then rebuild this image , will it work offline (without internet connection)?

docker run -p 8080:8080 -p 8001:8001 -d --name jbpm-workbench quay.io/kiegroup/business-central-workbench-showcase:latest