Getting Container is not instantiated or cannot find Container

maitreya bhatnagar

Feb 25, 2021, 8:16:11 AM2/25/21
to drools...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am new to Drools and Business Central.I have deployed Kie Execution Server and Business Central version 7.49.Final in Wildfly 19. I am hitting the following api after creating Server Configuration.Below is screen shot.I am hitting the below api and getting this response.
Response:
{
  "type" : "FAILURE",
  "msg" : "Error calling container com.iotspace:IOTPlatform:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Container 'com.iotspace:IOTPlatform:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' is not instantiated or cannot find container for alias 'com.iotspace:IOTPlatform:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT'",
  "result" : null
}
How can I create the container?
image.png

nguyenvan...@gmail.com

May 24, 2021, 11:12:53 PM5/24/21
to Drools Setup
Perhaps your deployment is failed. Because notification show "No remote servers"