Access global variables from drools functions file

Manisha M

Aug 27, 2020, 6:10:00 AM8/27/20
to Drools Development
I have a one single DRL file holding just the functions (functions.drl) in the app. I have another DRL (  rule.drl  )  file having a rule defined which calls the functions in  in functions.drl file.

I am setting one global variable in session from outside drl files in java code. I am able to access this in the rule.drl file but not in functions.drl.

What is the way to access it in functions.drl file ,I do not want to pass this as a parameter to function.